LowBiasForums
Jade Grab-Bag Stream 4/9/16 - Printable Version

+- LowBiasForums (//www.lowbiasgaming.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The Crew (//www.lowbiasgaming.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: JadePharaoh (//www.lowbiasgaming.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Jade Grab-Bag Stream 4/9/16 (/showthread.php?tid=930)

Jade Grab-Bag Stream 4/9/16 - JadePharaoh - 04-10-2016

My original plan to stream Atari Vault went sideways when OBS didn't want to pick it up. So, I went with an alternative:

Another SunSoft game, going with this month's Low Bias Monthly theme. This one's an example of SunSoft's decline following the NES era. The game seemed really good in theory; one big homage to Bugs Bunny and the Loony Tunes franchise in general. It looks and sounds good, but suffers from extreme difficulty for what I felt were many of the wrong reasons.

Since the subject in the chat turned to the upcoming StarFox Zero, I decided to give the third and hardest route in the original a try (since I already did the first two on previous streams). It goes about as well as I expected... That end tho...

Finally, I play some of Metroid: Super Zero Mission, a rom hack of Super Metroid. Overall, I think it's a cool and well-done hack, and I'd like to LP it sometime, but it is hella-hard, and very difficult at times to know where to go (hopefully it's not one that requires precise wall-jumping/bomb-jumping/mach-ball/etc.) This video ends up with me getting stuck in Lower Brinstar; it looks like I should need the Ice Beam, but no idea how to access it.