Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade Defends: Metroid - Other M
I have not played the game, but I've seen it LP'd a few times in different ways.

I agree with most all of the points you made in your post, however... one thing that I really hate that they did with Metroid is the whole introduction of Samus and her past with Adam and the super space army and all that.

I feel it bogs down the game and, in some instances, really breaks the flow of the game. It feels to me, almost, as if as a way to explain why Samus doesn't have/can't use her full arsenal, they had to invent all of these back stories and characters which, to me, just don't work.

While I can understand, as you said, Samus not being allowed to use the Plasma Beam in an area that could have civilians in it... but I'd like to think that Samus herself can make that decision.

Again, I haven't played the game so I can't touch on gameplay things, but as a watcher... I'd give it a C+/B- I think. Not great, but not nearly as bad as it gets credit for.

Messages In This Thread
Jade Defends: Metroid - Other M - by JadePharaoh - 07-23-2014, 03:01 AM
RE: Jade Defends: Metroid - Other M - by Jason - 07-23-2014, 02:41 PM