Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade Rambles: Megaman - The Ruby-Spears Cartoon

Another especially bizarre episode.

- So Dr. Light has founded a robot college? I suppose the most obvious question is, why the hell do robots need to go to school?? The only explanation I can think of is that Dr. Light wants to make them feel more human. Still, he explicitly says that the purpose of it all it to help build a gravity-controlling device he's working one, so the school seems a bit overkill...
-The best part of this episode, though? Topman. The fandom is always portraying him and his weapon as a complete and absolute joke in the series. Here, however, we see him sweep Roll off her feet, go toe-to-toe with Megaman and come very close to beating him on his own!
- The football robots feel to me like they were a blueprint for the baseball equivalent, Strikeman in MM10.
- So, Wily's whole scheme this time is to use Dr. Light's anti-gravity device to rip City Hall from its foundation, and somehow that will give control of the city to him? Thaaaaaat's politics...!?
- I wonder if the Kung-fu Bot was based on Ryu from Street Fighter; not only does he look kinda like him, but he beats Cutman with the trademark Tatsumaki Senpukyaku.
- The Stealth Suit makes a return in this episode, but Wily developed a counter this time in a pair of stealth-detecting goggles for Protoman. A nice little continuity nod there also.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jade Rambles: Megaman - The Ruby-Spears Cartoon - by JadePharaoh - 02-11-2017, 06:40 AM