Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade Rambles: Megaman - The Ruby-Spears Cartoon
Here we are at last; the final episode. I understand this was actually to be the first episode of Season 3, but there was some big falling out at this time between Capcom, Ruby-Spears, and Bandai (who was doing the merchandising) which caused the plug to be pulled on this show very abruptly at this point.

- Wily's whole plan this time is a device that brings toys to life to do his bidding. It seems kinda dumb overall, but that part at the beginning of the doll ripping Gutsman's head off and slam-dunking it is always hilarious.
- In spite of the ridiculous plot, this episode would see some of the best animation out of the whole series. It makes me sad to think of how it might have looked had the series been allowed to continue...
- Wily bringing toys to life made me think that maybe Springman or Clownman should have been robot master of the week; then I remember this was made well before their games came out, so we get Bombman instead.
- Gotta love the "oh, shit" face when Megaman sees that trip-wire...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jade Rambles: Megaman - The Ruby-Spears Cartoon - by JadePharaoh - 03-31-2017, 06:57 AM