Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday Requests
Okay, so my birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I tried to think of something good; and I think I have something.

Scarlet, I just sent you a Sonic comic (hope you like it BTW), so with that in mind, I'd like to see you do Sonic Adventure 2. It's on Steam and with the inevitable Winter sale coming up you should be able to get it cheap eventually.

It's my turn now...

I want Jade to LP Star Ocean for the ol' SNES.
Oooo... Now that one I may be interested in trying out. Still never did get to finishing Ranger X though... (has it been a whole year since then already?)

(11-13-2014, 03:54 PM)johnwrobo Wrote: Hmn.. I should make Scarlet play a platformer.... a 3D platformer.. Scarlet, can you emulate PSX well? If so Bubsy 3D. If not, Bubsy 2. >.>

I got Bubsy 3D working, I'll start it soon.

Also Jade, almost done with Hero's side for Sonic.
[Image: 10848583_10152953855407998_6704716869698...e=59801D2D]
Took me awhile to think of a birthday request but I got one. Jason or Rag (you guys can flip for it) *drum roll* Heroes of Might and Magic 1 or 3. (You're choice which one).
Used to have them as a kid could never win without cheating, so cheat free run.

(GoG has them for cheap and better than steam, so let me know who is going to do it and i'll send it you're way.)
[Image: 10848583_10152953855407998_6704716869698...e=59801D2D]
I still need to do Mighty Bomb Jack for Kewlio (if you don't know), but I could definitely put HoM&M3 on my list. I remember loving that game and being terrible at it. Maybe I'd be better at it now.
[Image: ragnatzsignature.jpg]
Never played either of em.
I know I'm owed a couple at this point. So I want Jason to do Ur-Quan Masters HD and I want Jade to do One Way Heroics for the same reason that he wants me to do Deponia :)
For my birthday I'd like to request Battle Pinball (SNES) from Jade or Scarlet.
I expect all bosses to be beaten.
*thumbs up*