Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To The Forum Goers
All my stuff has been added to the site, you'll find Dead Space (Replay), Clive Barker's Jericho (Replay), and Darksiders in the list while my new stuff: Dead Space 2, Resident Evil:Revelations, Donkey Kong Country (Co-Op with TheWife), and Quake (Replay) are in current projects.

Group Projects:
Duke Nukum with Jason, FF8 with Jade (Jade and I are also doing SepterraCore but Jade is doing the recording/uploading on that one), Ragnatz and I are kicking around a few ideas, and Kewlio is busy with site stuff so unfortunately nothing at the moment but we'll figure something out.

I like doing stuff with the others outside our Group Play projects (such as SMW) as more things develop I will keep you guys informed.

Next week Quake will move to the archives and Quake's Mission Pack 1 will be added to current. (Quake Mission Pack 1 and 2 will use Quake's banners and icons but be listed differently in the game list).

Sorry for not getting my stuff up on the site sooner, but I have a lot in store for you guys!
Also I'll soon have my game list posted and what it takes to get a request from me. (Because I'm an easy lay so-to-speak).
[Image: 10848583_10152953855407998_6704716869698...e=59801D2D]