Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Meowskvich whines about Final Fantasy 8
It feels like a mess, and level scaling really wouldn't be bad if there was a "party level" where everybody shares the same level. Problem is, the game keep forcing me to use people I want nothing to do with at random times and takes away party members I actually DO want to use and then it just sends me off with a vague "we should do something" in the endless featureless void that is FF8's overworld. If I HAVE to make myself broken just to comfortably enjoy the game, then I don't want anything else to do with the game. I don't like grinding, and I feel like the game is just a mess all around. It's a pile of decent ideas thrown together in a blender with some elmers glue and vomited out into annoyance. I have no qualms in running away from all battles because there's no penalty for it. everything is tiered to squall since he's the only party member who will be able to stand up to nearly anything after the game gives you time to let your party members be forcibly torn from you at random. Not to mention that the game doesn't even let you use all the essential abilities in conjunction with other abilities. if you want to summon GFs, you have to forget either being able to use magic, being able to use items, being able to stock magic, or one of the many bonus abilities you can earn that essentially can all be replaced with items to begin with.
dOn'T mInD mE! i'M jUsT cOnTaGiOuS!

Play Orbs CCG and earn me and you a free bunch o' cards: http://orbsccg.com/r/4r6x B)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Meowskvich whines about Final Fantasy 8 - by Meowskivich - 07-16-2014, 07:08 PM