Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Poll: What genera would you like to see more of at the site?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Action
0%
0 0%
Adventure
50.00%
1 50.00%
Role Playing
0%
0 0%
Sports
0%
0 0%
Fighting
0%
0 0%
Beat Em Up
0%
0 0%
Strategy
50.00%
1 50.00%
Puzzle
0%
0 0%
First Person
0%
0 0%
Shooters
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll 20
What would you like to see more of, genera wise, LP'd here at the site?
So far, Adventure and Strategy are tied for first, at a whopping 1 vote each.

I've never been much of a Strategy guy. The only games I've played extensively in that genre have been Final Fantasy Tactics, and Kartia, an obscure PS1 game with a similar layout. As far as Adventure games, I guess I'm not too certain on what kinds of games are considered Adventure and what is not. Are the Zelda games (and those like them) Adventure or are they Action RPGs? If you're talking point-and-click adventures, I've done a few of them myself now; the Icom games that were ported to the NES, Shadowgate, Uninvited, and Deja-vu. I've done the most recent remake of Leisure Suit Larry. I've done King's Quest 1 and 2 in streams, and I'd love to LP the whole series as well as the Space Quest series sometime.

In my mind Zelda games have always been adventure while a game more like Secret Of Mana is an Action RPG. There's more customization with Action RPG's and more character development.

Link is Link, is always Link and never has any dialog or has to make any hard decisions (But thou must...!) if that makes any sense.

Metroid I'd consider an Action-Adventure as it's kinda the same thing as Zelda games... but with platforming.