Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Poll: Jade vs Jason - Mega Man Dongs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hells yeah!
75.00%
3 75.00%
Hells nah!
0%
0 0%
I don't care!
0%
0 0%
I don't understand!
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll 30
Poll 
Jason vs Jade at Mega Man Dongs?
Mega Man-Dongs is a great hentai game!
[Image: ragnatzsignature.jpg]
That's what I thought it was at first when I heard the name; that or one of those stupid rom hacks where they just stuck a crudely-drawn penis on everyone and called it a day.

After seeing the game in action, though, I think it can more accurately be described as "I Wanna Be The Megaman". Last I saw, it's currently unfinished though. The initial eight stages are done, but the game abruptly ends afterward with no fortress stages.

Don't let the name fool ya, there's a lot of great things happening in this game with programming and all that. It's really quite fun, and funny as well.

Indeed there is no Wily Fortress and I don't really think there ever will be to tell you the truth.

I've played through it once and recently picked up the latest version and not a whole lot has changed. But it seems there is no end game really to speak of as of yet... which is ok with me.