Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Poll: What is your favorite Nintendo console/device
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
NES
0%
0 0%
SNES
57.14%
4 57.14%
N64
0%
0 0%
GC
0%
0 0%
Wii
0%
0 0%
WiiU
14.29%
1 14.29%
VB
0%
0 0%
GB/GBC
14.29%
1 14.29%
GBA
0%
0 0%
DS/3DS
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll 35
Game 
What is your favorite Nintendo console/device?
[Image: ragnatzsignature.jpg]
I think I have to go with the WiiU. It's given me some great play-time with my lady love, and it still has backwards compatibility with the Wii. And the fact that it brought back both Earthbound and now Earthbound Zero really takes the cake. As I never had an actual SNES, this gives me a chance to play a lot of great classics legally.
[Image: ragnatzsignature.jpg]
Overall I went with the SNES. I've got most all of those others but I find myself playing SNES games the most... and I use the SNES controller on my PC as it's my favorite controller of all time.
Aw man, that is such a hard decision... Nintendo consoles have been consistently excellent with lots of superb games. The only console I didn't own during its initial run was the N64 because I did end up going with the PlayStation during that era (and I doubt my parents would have gotten me both ^^) In the end, however, I'm going with SNES, since it not only had lots of amazing first party titles (Super Mario World, Legend of Zelda ALttP, EarthBound, Super Metroid, StarFox, Mario Kart, Kirby SuperStar, etc), but its third party game was equally strong with Final Fantasy 4, 6, and Mystic Quest, Chrono Trigger, Megaman 7, X1, X2, and X3, Street Fighter 2, TMNT 4: Turtles in Time, Castlevania 4, Shadowrun, Actraiser, Illusion of Gaia, and so on and so on. Nintendo's biggest flaw in their later consoles was losing a lot of that third party support to Sony, and later Microsoft.

SNES is holy.
No Man's Sky is awesome...and disappointing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik