Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Poll: Should I keep my failed attempts in Heroes of Might & Magic 3
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sure, they are interesting!
0%
0 0%
Sure, but only the first one or two per mission.
80.00%
4 80.00%
No, they're a waste of time.
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroes Failures
I'm still about halfway to two thirds of the way through Heroes of Might and Magic 3. As anyone who has been watching knows, I've had a number of failed attempts that can take a few hours before I realize I've failed. I've tried with some episodes to cut grinding if there is nothing interesting for you to see. But when I straight up fail, I expect my next playthrough to be different enough that I record everything again.

I guess the question is... is it too much? Should I just be cutting the failed episodes going forward and only show the victorious attempts? Or should I keep going forward as I have been? Are the failure episodes interesting/entertaining?

I really would like your feedback.
[Image: ragnatzsignature.jpg]
I voted Sure 1 or 2, but my opinion is more in between that and third option. If it's an entertaining failure, it might be worth it to keep, but otherwise it may be best to cut out.
No Man's Sky is awesome...and disappointing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik
I can agree with Mephisto. My general feeling is if you get to a thing a fail, that's cool to show, but I don't really want to see all the reprep and all that to get back to the fail.

Show me the fail, get back to it off screen, and show me how to do it right from there.
(04-12-2016, 10:46 AM)Jason Wrote: Show me the fail, get back to it off screen, and show me how to do it right from there.

While that makes perfect sense in a more linear game, I wonder about less linear experiences, like with this game. For example, with Steadwick's Fall, I played all 3 playthroughs completely differently. So how much do I offscreen?
[Image: ragnatzsignature.jpg]
"Last time, I tried going this way... I got this and focused on more unit based attacks. This time, I went with more magic based stuff. Everyone's about the same level and load out unit wise, I only focused more on magic than physical damages."

Know what I mean? If you say you went magic, I trust that you're not going to mislead me.

I can go back to that RPG talk we had. You can just say "I put on Fire Armor this time so I shouldn't need all that ointment."

I do realize there's a difference in gameplay there but, unless the maps are totally different, or the units you're gonna fight against are totally different... then, at least to me, I'm ok with cutting stuff out.
The problem with Heroes games is they are long, fun as hell but long. So if you have a fail maybe just show like 5 mins before the fail then the crushing defeat but you could also put that in at the end of the campaign. Just an idea.
You're doing great especially with that audio fix :P
[Image: 10848583_10152953855407998_6704716869698...e=59801D2D]