Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade Rambles: Megaman - The Ruby-Spears Cartoon

The order I'm posting these episodes may not have been the broadcast order. This is the order that they're in on the DVD set I have (well, the first one I have anyway, the one published by ADV Films). Maybe it was the production order, or just whatever order they felt like putting them in...

- Hm... Wily's really on the ball this episode. His whole earthquake gambit is immensely effective, gives the mayor a sadistic choice, and takes Megaman into account by planting the micro-transmitter on him so he can track him and stay one step ahead of his every move. Definitely one of his better schemes, and one of my favorite episodes overall.
- Dr. Light joins Megaman in ordering Roll back to the kitchen. She mentioned in the first episode how much of her gear is of her own modifications of her household tools, and she does it again here. The girl continues to impress.
- What happened to Stoneman? He gets kicked to the ground, his Power Stone copied, then he's out of commission for the rest of the episode, and the series? I've seen others get worse, yet are back within minutes. Shame too, since Stoneman also looked really good; almost perfectly resembling the official art. 
- Mayor: "We can't do that! It's slavery!"     Wily: "Sounds good to me."
Wily proudly flashes his villain card every chance he gets this episode.
- Megaman and Dr. Light wonder how Wily targeted the lab with his earthquake and it's implied the micro-transmitter was how. But it's not as if the location of Dr. Light's lab is top secret; Wily himself worked there not too long ago.
- The Standard Female Grab Area is typically the upper arm (any woman can be grabbed there and be rendered instantly helpless); for Roll, it's apparently around the waist...
- Wily mentions here explicitly that this is taking place in New York City. Of course, this being an Americanized adaptation of the franchise, it makes sense. After all, NYC is where all of the shit goes down, right?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jade Rambles: Megaman: The Ruby-Spears Cartoon - by JadePharaoh - 04-19-2016, 04:16 AM