Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade Rambles: Megaman - The Ruby-Spears Cartoon

Fighting Dr. Wily fills Megaman with DETERMINATION.

- Is Ringman being voiced by Michelangelo?
- Dr. Petto. Yes, I know it's supposed to be taken from Gepetto, in reference to Pinocchio. Still, I think a lot of people heard this as "Dr. Pedo" and snickered.
- Dr. Pedo sells Megaman on being human telling him he'd "feel all tingly inside at the site of a pretty girl". Nice job slipping one under the radar, writers LOL
- Then when Rock thinks he's human and he tells the others, first thing Roll asks is, "Do you feel all tingly inside or what?" OMG you're his sister!! I didn't realize how dirty this episode is LOL
- This episode introduces us to one of the few recurring original characters in the series (most OCs in the series are one-shots), news reporter Brie Ricotta. Nice pun.
- Aside from giving Megaman an existential crisis, a large part of Dr. Wily's plot involves him reprogramming Dr. Light's robots and using them to ruin the good doctor's reputation. Fast forward to MM9...
- A few times when this episode aired in syndication, Roll's line "Let's kick some 'bot!" was actually censored. Because "bot" sounded too much like "butt"? Sheesh...
- The heck is Magnetman made of if he falls apart just from the ground shaking under him?
- "Oh no! He's gonna blast President Lincoln!!"
Oh, Megaman, you patriotic doofus... LOL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jade Rambles: Megaman: The Ruby-Spears Cartoon - by JadePharaoh - 04-19-2016, 05:54 AM