Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade Rambles: Megaman - The Ruby-Spears Cartoon

Wily's big plan this time; brainwashing the masses with his own brand of mind-control music. Still better than Nickleback...

- Makes sense Dr. Light is a music buff, considering the theme naming he gives his robots. Odd, however that he is apparently not into rock-&-roll, considering he named two of his first robots, well, Rock and Roll... Also, Rush, who I figured is a reference to the rock band Rush, again given his theme naming, and Eddie, possibly a reference to Eddie VanHalen. 
- Those paper-thin disguises Wily's robot masters don as the band Cold Steel. One has an arm cannon that he's somehow playing guitar with. One has a conspicuous propeller on his back. And another has those big probes on his hands. Nothing suspicious here at all...
- Megaman once again gets his energy drained from being underwater. And as if he didn't have it bad enough, Eddie makes him drink from an E-Tank with a nipple attached to it...
"Hey, do me a favor; next time, bring a straw!"
- Geminiman doesn't really live up to his name. He uses the Gemini Laser, sure, but never uses the body double ability that he's named for. (He's one of my favorite robot masters from MM3, so I consider it a shame he never showed up in any episodes after this one)
- Dr. Wily: "Why am I surrounded by fools?"           Dr. Light: "Maybe because that's all you know how to build, Dr. Wily."
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!! You're gonna need to bring Iceman back to help you with that sick BURN!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jade Rambles: Megaman - The Ruby-Spears Cartoon - by JadePharaoh - 04-23-2016, 01:49 PM