Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade Rambles: Megaman - The Ruby-Spears Cartoon

Now for the time-travel episode!

- Metalman, you just had to take Cutman's puns, didn't you?
- Really cool concept for this episode, however, showing an alternate 'bad future' where Wily wins.
- However, I would have expected to see more of his robot masters in that case. Instead it's just Cutman and Gutsman again, along with robot-master-of-the-week Metalman. Other than that it's just generic police-bots.
- Shame we had to wait so long for an actual Megaman comic book. First the short-lived Dreamwave comic, then the seriously excellent Archie comic.
- "Blaster Masters"? Wrong game, Roll. I'm trying to place what stage enemy from the games they're actually supposed to be. They most remind me of the Helipons from MM4.
- KUNG-FU CUTMAN!!! Just... that... Along with that, Roll made a gun out of a toaster. Love it.
- And while it was brief, I loved Metalman's little add-ons, the saw skates on his feet combined with the sawblades on his arms.
- Another thing I just thought of. This being a time-travel plot, it would have been cool to see Quint show up as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jade Rambles: Megaman - The Ruby-Spears Cartoon - by JadePharaoh - 04-23-2016, 02:43 PM