Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade Rambles: Megaman - The Ruby-Spears Cartoon

And here we are; the Season 1 finale.

- Wily brings stone golems to life, and then loses control of them. I never understood what the stone creatures were to begin with. Were they always like that, or are they the petrified remains of an ancient tribe?
- "Well, nobody asked you; and if I want your opinion, I'll program it."
Wow... Wily in a nutshell, ladies and gents...
- A quick throwaway gag of Dr. Light's weather-controlling machine. Could Cloudman in MM7 be the final product?
- So this episode turns into the heroes and villains teaming up to stop the golems after they go berserk. Of course, Wily wasted no time making it obvious of his intent to backstab our heroes. It still gave us some nice interactions between Megaman and Protoman; if only they were friends...
- Cutman's attacks aren't very effective against the golems; rock beats scissors, amiright?
- Though Megaman does threaten to shoot Wily; again reminiscent of the end of MM7. And a lot more cold than we're used to through the entire Enemy Mine.
- Woodman: "Welcome to your doom, jerk-heads!!"
Worst. Threat. Ever.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jade Rambles: Megaman - The Ruby-Spears Cartoon - by JadePharaoh - 04-23-2016, 03:38 PM