LowBiasForums
a request from my munchkin - Printable Version

+- LowBiasForums (//www.lowbiasgaming.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (//www.lowbiasgaming.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Requests (//www.lowbiasgaming.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: a request from my munchkin (/showthread.php?tid=1624)

a request from my munchkin - tharob007 - 12-08-2017

Hey guys, my son asked me to message you guys about a request that he has. His name is Elliot and he is 6 years old and he loves you guys immensely. He loves watching your let's plays when I tuck him in at night. Because of you guys along with my urging he has grown to love old school gaming and I feel blessed because of that. He wanted me to give you guys a list of a few games that he likes playing at home that he would love to see a Let's Play of In the Future. Here goes
Mickey Mania-snes
Wanderers from y's-snes
Donkey Kong Country 3- snes
Dino crisis -ps one
Bart vs the space mutants- nes
I don't know how possible it is to do these but I know of a little boy who will get a huge grin on his face if he saw you guys do it.

And on a side note, if you're looking for something else to play I personally would really love to see the onimusha series

RE: a request from my munchkin - Jason - 12-10-2017

I think Scarlet's been working on the Ys games, and I'm sure he's got some DKC3 stuff here somewhere. I think he might even have Dino Crisis... hmmm

I wouldn't mind taking on the Space Mutant game and I have wanted to redo Mickey's Magical Quest for the SNES... not the same game I know but a good one.

RE: a request from my munchkin - tharob007 - 12-10-2017

I appreciate you checking on it! My son absolutely loves watching you guys and totally recognizes all of your voices, lol. Elliott appreciates it too!

RE: a request from my munchkin - Jason - 12-11-2017

Hey no problem at all. Happy to do it.

I did get a little work done yesterday on one of the games and I did mention Dino Crisis to Scarlet. DKC3 is already done by Kewlio but isn't up on the site yet. I'll get started on that as quick as I can.

RE: a request from my munchkin - tharob007 - 12-11-2017

You guys rule!

RE: a request from my munchkin - Scarlet - 12-15-2017

Going to practice up on Dino Crisis before I record it but it'll be out soon.
I can do Onimusha, it's been awhile since I played it anyhow. I've only played the first one though, I do own the second though. Might even do an extra video just showing off the OP weapon you get for getting to the end within 3 hours.