Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a request from my munchkin
Hey guys, my son asked me to message you guys about a request that he has. His name is Elliot and he is 6 years old and he loves you guys immensely. He loves watching your let's plays when I tuck him in at night. Because of you guys along with my urging he has grown to love old school gaming and I feel blessed because of that. He wanted me to give you guys a list of a few games that he likes playing at home that he would love to see a Let's Play of In the Future. Here goes
Mickey Mania-snes
Wanderers from y's-snes
Donkey Kong Country 3- snes
Dino crisis -ps one
Bart vs the space mutants- nes
I don't know how possible it is to do these but I know of a little boy who will get a huge grin on his face if he saw you guys do it.

And on a side note, if you're looking for something else to play I personally would really love to see the onimusha series
I think Scarlet's been working on the Ys games, and I'm sure he's got some DKC3 stuff here somewhere. I think he might even have Dino Crisis... hmmm

I wouldn't mind taking on the Space Mutant game and I have wanted to redo Mickey's Magical Quest for the SNES... not the same game I know but a good one.
I appreciate you checking on it! My son absolutely loves watching you guys and totally recognizes all of your voices, lol. Elliott appreciates it too!
Hey no problem at all. Happy to do it.

I did get a little work done yesterday on one of the games and I did mention Dino Crisis to Scarlet. DKC3 is already done by Kewlio but isn't up on the site yet. I'll get started on that as quick as I can.
You guys rule!
Going to practice up on Dino Crisis before I record it but it'll be out soon.
I can do Onimusha, it's been awhile since I played it anyhow. I've only played the first one though, I do own the second though. Might even do an extra video just showing off the OP weapon you get for getting to the end within 3 hours.
[Image: 10848583_10152953855407998_6704716869698...e=59801D2D]