Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incoming LP - Megaman: The Wily Wars
[Image: RMWorldWilyWars_zps33950ad5.jpg]

Because I know how much Jason loves remakes Laughing The Wily Wars, AKA Rockman: Mega World, is what I like to call the Mario All-Stars of the Megaman series. The first three games of the series were remastered in 16-bit, with one new game added, Wily Tower. It was released for the Genesis only in Japan and Europe; the only kind of release it saw in North America was on the Sega Channel. (However, I do own a reproduction cart that plays on an American Genesis.)
This game has its ups and downs in comparison to the NES games. While I do still prefer the NES games, this version is a cool one to get out now and then, and I've wanted to LP it for awhile now.
It was a neat idea that would have worked much better on the SNES than it did on the Genesis...
use bubble lead in the wily tower mode, yo
dOn'T mInD mE! i'M jUsT cOnTaGiOuS!

Play Orbs CCG and earn me and you a free bunch o' cards: http://orbsccg.com/r/4r6x B)
(02-28-2014, 10:43 AM)Jason Wrote: It was a neat idea that would have worked much better on the SNES than it did on the Genesis...

I know. After playing Megaman 7 and seeing all of the neat little call-backs it gave to previous games, I thought back then how cool it would be if there was a Mario All-Stars compilation of 1-6, done in the style of MM7. It wasn't until years later that I came upon this, since 1) I was a SNES kid rather than a Genesis kid, and 2) it didn't even get a proper North American release. The next closest thing would be the two arcade games, which do bring back a lot of the old bosses in the MM7 style, though those games are just one big boss rush.