Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Update Coming Soon
So myBB has officially been upgraded from 1.6.* to 1.8.* skipping over 1.7.* completely for some unknown reason to me.

That means... we're going to have to upgrade the forums here before too long. We've done updates in the past which went off pretty much without a hitch but this is an upgrade and there are a lot of things changed so it's very possible that we could lose some integration with the main site. We just won't know till we try it out.

It'll be up to Ragnatz and myself to get everything working again when we do the upgrade. I'll get with him a bit this weekend and see if there's a day/evening we can devote some time to doing it to make sure all is working.

I'm not expecting massive problems to happen but at the same time I did code some pretty special things around here at the forums that will need to be rebuilt.

Either way, I'll be sure to post something again when we're closer to the "go date" on getting this started.

You may, or may not, want to not post anything major till after this happens. I'll, of course, back up all the DB's before we do anything... but just in case. Ya know?
Wooooooooooooooooo!
[Image: ragnatzsignature.jpg]