Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Poll: How many new games are you excited about between now and Christmas?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
33.33%
2 33.33%
0%
0 0%
16.67%
1 16.67%
33.33%
2 33.33%
0%
0 0%
5+
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll 18
How many new games are you excited about between now and Christmas? And which ones?
[Image: ragnatzsignature.jpg]
Persona Q and Smash Brothers Wii U
[Image: ragnatzsignature.jpg]
Huh, thought I would have been the only one to choose 0.
Yeah, I'm pretty much more focused on life events that are fairly major to care much toward games for more than a moment at a time. I'm more of excited about the "New" 3ds (which only proves that nintendo is still going with the terrible naming schemes recently unless they change it before coming to the US with it, which I dearrrrrly hope) since I don't gots a 3ds yet and it apparently FINALLY has better battery life, and some exclusives that are better than the dsi's sonic 4 episode 1 and dr. mario+.

But yeah, after I get the new 3ds, I'll spend time with new smash and kirby on it. possibly OoT remake and new zelda too. other games. I dunno, there's a handful o' 3ds games I want that I'll just likely download over time as I get money.
dOn'T mInD mE! i'M jUsT cOnTaGiOuS!

Play Orbs CCG and earn me and you a free bunch o' cards: http://orbsccg.com/r/4r6x B)
Barring the ones I've been looking forward to that just came out - Hyrule Warriors, Smash 4 3DS, and Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - I have Bayonetta 2, Digimon All-Star Rumble, and Smash 4 Wii U pre-ordered.

I don't even know what's all coming out, so I can't say I'm excited for anything right now.

That and I have no console that new games would be out on anyway.
Well, there IS the pc
dOn'T mInD mE! i'M jUsT cOnTaGiOuS!

Play Orbs CCG and earn me and you a free bunch o' cards: http://orbsccg.com/r/4r6x B)
I'm Looking forward for Smash 4, Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, and Bayonetta 2, still need to get Hyrule warriors as well. I'm also interested in Shantae and the Pirate's Curse and Persona Q