Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My amiibo Check List
Actually, the bulk of my amiibos are imported and they are not region-locked.

I got Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival today. Not a bad game; it's mainly Mario Party in the Animal Crossing universe instead. It looked like a lot of people were disappointed with it, but I got it when I saw it on Amazon for almost half the retail cost. Not shabby at all since it includes the game plus the Isabelle and Digby amiibos.

The Kirby set just recently came out, and the new Splatoon set should be out within the next few weeks. Part of the set includes palette-swaps of the already-existing ones; I don't know if they do anything different so I dunno if I'll bother with those. It does also include the Squid Sisters Callie and Marie, though, which do unlock a bunch of new stuff.

E3 unveiled amiibo for the upcoming Zelda, Breath of the Wild, as well as a long-awaited second wave of the Super Mario set, including Wario, Waluigi, Daisy (yay!), Rosalina, Boo (also yay!!), Donkey Kong, and Diddy Kong.

http://e3.nintendo.com/amiibo/