Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade Grab-Bag Stream 4/9/16
My original plan to stream Atari Vault went sideways when OBS didn't want to pick it up. So, I went with an alternative:

Another SunSoft game, going with this month's Low Bias Monthly theme. This one's an example of SunSoft's decline following the NES era. The game seemed really good in theory; one big homage to Bugs Bunny and the Loony Tunes franchise in general. It looks and sounds good, but suffers from extreme difficulty for what I felt were many of the wrong reasons.

Since the subject in the chat turned to the upcoming StarFox Zero, I decided to give the third and hardest route in the original a try (since I already did the first two on previous streams). It goes about as well as I expected... That end tho...

Finally, I play some of Metroid: Super Zero Mission, a rom hack of Super Metroid. Overall, I think it's a cool and well-done hack, and I'd like to LP it sometime, but it is hella-hard, and very difficult at times to know where to go (hopefully it's not one that requires precise wall-jumping/bomb-jumping/mach-ball/etc.) This video ends up with me getting stuck in Lower Brinstar; it looks like I should need the Ice Beam, but no idea how to access it.