Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biz-Cas-Fri
So it's almost that time of the year again for the site's bills to get all paid up and, as per usual, we're going to come knocking on doors and making robocalls to get any assistance that we can possibly get.

But this year we kinda wanna try something different, so we're thinking of getting some shirts, cups, hats, all that kinda stuff made up.

The funds from that, those less than a donation at the end of the day, would go toward the hosting and, it's actually time to renew our domain name as well so that gets factored into the whole thing.

BlueHost is having some kinda special soon that I haven't got any notification about, but if we can get everything in before the due date, it could save us some cash.

When I know more about that, I'll spread it along, but what I'm wondering is... if we get the hats, shirts, and whatever... who would be interested in actually getting one? Looking at between $10-20 for an item probably? Most all of that is just going to cover production costs, the tiny bit of profit all goes to the site.

What say you, gentle reader?
Sounds awesome to me.