LowBiasForums
To The Forum Goers - Printable Version

+- LowBiasForums (//www.lowbiasgaming.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The Crew (//www.lowbiasgaming.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Scarlet (//www.lowbiasgaming.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: To The Forum Goers (/showthread.php?tid=488)

To The Forum Goers - Scarlet - 03-16-2014

All my stuff has been added to the site, you'll find Dead Space (Replay), Clive Barker's Jericho (Replay), and Darksiders in the list while my new stuff: Dead Space 2, Resident Evil:Revelations, Donkey Kong Country (Co-Op with TheWife), and Quake (Replay) are in current projects.

Group Projects:
Duke Nukum with Jason, FF8 with Jade (Jade and I are also doing SepterraCore but Jade is doing the recording/uploading on that one), Ragnatz and I are kicking around a few ideas, and Kewlio is busy with site stuff so unfortunately nothing at the moment but we'll figure something out.

I like doing stuff with the others outside our Group Play projects (such as SMW) as more things develop I will keep you guys informed.

Next week Quake will move to the archives and Quake's Mission Pack 1 will be added to current. (Quake Mission Pack 1 and 2 will use Quake's banners and icons but be listed differently in the game list).

Sorry for not getting my stuff up on the site sooner, but I have a lot in store for you guys!
Also I'll soon have my game list posted and what it takes to get a request from me. (Because I'm an easy lay so-to-speak).