Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade Rants: Mighty #9 Needs More Money...
And you do make a very good point. I'd say I've lucked out in this area so far. The crowdfunders I've contributed to, such as the Skullgirls IGG and the OCR's Final Fantasy 6 album, Balance & Ruin, were quite clearly labors of love and they show. Their creators have gone all out to make sure fans get the best product they can possibly give us. And I have little reason not to believe I'll be able to say the same for M#9. I'm sure there are other crowdfunders for projects where the creator is not so passionate about the product they're selling. In fact I've seen some such projects on Retsuprae's new series, 'KickStarter Non-Starters'. Those ones are the obvious ones, though; I'm sure there are scams where the packaging is a lot more slick and you're right in that I don't see many safeguards against this, if any.

Oh, and the Mighty KickStarter Saga continues. Just... watch:

I can't fault Keiji for his big ambitions, but the guy REALLY needs to reel it back a little. Release the promised game before you start teasing a MML-style spin-off and DEFINITELY before you start soliciting KickStarter donations for it already!! Again, HOW dependent on crowdfunding is this franchise going to be??

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jade Rants: Mighty #9 Needs More Money... - by JadePharaoh - 07-14-2014, 04:33 PM