Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jade Defends: Capcom
One final note. This one may be extremely controversial, but I kinda blame Inafune for Legends 3 being cancelled in the first place. I understand he begged and pleaded with the higher-ups at Capcom for years to be allowed to work on a new Legends game, they finally give him the okay and green-light the project, then Keiji just up and "LOL, bye". So now Capcom's left holding the bag on this new game with no one to work on it (not just Inafune, but Capcom was losing a LOT of their development team at around the same time, which is why they had been outsourcing most of their development), after an unsuccessful attempt to pawn the development off on the fans, via the Devroom, they just ended up cancelling it.

As for Keiji himself, after leaving Capcom, he started his own game studio, Comcept, which... I don't think has done much of anything until the announcement of Mighty Number 9, which he seems to have big dreams for, already pitching an animated series and teasing the idea of a MM Legends style spin-off for already... with the entire franchise to be all 100% dependent on crowd-funding, which I have already talked about at least a couple of times already...

Messages In This Thread
Jade Defends: Capcom - by JadePharaoh - 03-12-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: Jade Defends: Capcom - by JadePharaoh - 03-12-2015, 03:35 AM