Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade Rambles: 10 Worst Megaman Weapons (revised)
I can agree with most of these.

Hyper Bomb would have been better it is exploded on contact.

I usually fought Heat Man last so I never ever use his weapon at all in most playthroughs... same with Time Stopper and with the one exception Crash Bomber. Hell most of the weapons in MM2 I use only situationally now that I think about it.

Spark Shock is kind a bad if you use it as a weapon and not an item. I use it to stun and run... but hardly ever do I do that now that I'm reflecting on it. It's just easier to kill things.

I only know the Game Boy games through your LP's so I can't say much about them, but yeah... Mega Man from the future kinda blew it there.

Napalm Bomb I don't use cause I don't ever play the games past 3 that much... except 6... which leads to...

Plant Barrier is dumb. I don't really care for Blizzard Attack, but it has its uses... there just aren't many of them. I'd put Flame Man's weapon in that same spot I think. At least the shield can kinda protect you a little.

Burning Wheel could be nice if gravity didn't effect fire.

Oil Slider... dunno... never played the game... never wanted to.

Thunder Wool seems like it could be amazing if you mastered it... but I don't know anyone that wants to waste that kinda time.

-------

My list would include most of those plus...

MM1 - Cut Man & Guts Man
MM2 - Crash Man, Air Man, Flash Man
MM3 - Hard Man, Shadow Man, Gemini Man
MM4 - Toad Man, Bright Man, Drill Man
MM5 - Charge Man, Stone Man
MM6 - Flame Man
MM7 - Burst Man, Slash Man
MM8 - Everything... ever...
MM9 - Concrete Man, Galaxy Man
MM10 - Honestly I don't remember enough to make a call

Then there's the X games... but that's a thread for Jade to start another time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jade Rambles: 10 Worst Megaman Weapons (revised) - by Jason - 07-28-2015, 08:48 AM