Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade Rambles: 10 Worst Megaman Weapons (revised)
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.wikia.com%2Fmegam...rt.jpg&f=1]

Time Stopper (Flashman, Megaman 2)

Time Stopper actually was a "honorable mention" I was thinking of including also, but I can include it down here if you like. It barely even qualifies as a weapon at all since it doesn't damage anything, not even bosses (Quickman being the solitary exception). It functions more as a utility item than anything else. When activated, it freezes everything onscreen for several seconds. I decided not to include it initially because I felt it can be useful to get by some trouble spots, like the conveyor belts and Moles in Metalman's level and the dogs in Woodman's level. Some players swear the laser portion in Quickman's level is borderline impossible without it, but that I feel is an exaggeration. The problem is the same as I pointed out with the Spark Shock, however; you cannot switch weapons while the Time Stopper is in effect, and it continues to consume weapon energy until it runs out, meaning you only get one use. And again, Stopped enemies still deal contact damage. So, it is a very situational attack. MM4's Flash Stopper would improve on this weapon in every way, by giving you several uses of it on a single bar of energy, as well as the ability to fire the Mega Buster while it's in effect.

The only other appearance of the Time Stopper would be in MM: Dr. Wily's Revenge, functioning the exact same way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jade Rambles: 10 Worst Megaman Weapons (revised) - by JadePharaoh - 07-28-2015, 08:44 PM