Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade Defends: The Star Wars prequel trilogy
As far as space operas go, I was always more interested in Robotech, both the animated series and the book version by Jack McKinney. I've accepted that I am one of the weird few who say "meh" at Star Wars in general. I think it comes from my love of 80s cartoons, so something animated resonates more with me than live action.

As far as the prequels go, I thought they were OK movies, but I remember disliking the first one a lot when I first saw it and later thinking it was OK. The 3rd movie was cool, but had a lot of cheesy moments. I do think they get a lot of crap that is unjustified in terms of fan hate, but I think it's moreso along the lines of nostalgia goggles. We look at Super Mario World and then, for example, New Super Mario Wii U, and some people say why can't Nintendo make a decent 2D mario again, totally discounting NSMWU's merits (it was actually a pretty decent little game) as being a good 3D platformer. It's not generating the same response internally like they remember, so they can't allow it to hold a similar place in their heart.

I definitely agree with Jason on the acting being poor though.
No Man's Sky is awesome...and disappointing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jade Defends: The Star Wars prequel trilogy - by MephistoZX - 12-09-2015, 12:02 PM