Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Poll: Which game should Jade do first in the new year?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Final Fantasy V
25.00%
1 25.00%
Final Fantasy VI
25.00%
1 25.00%
Final Fantasy VII
25.00%
1 25.00%
Final Fantasy XIII
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll 78
KA DINGLE!
[Image: 10848583_10152953855407998_6704716869698...e=59801D2D]
5 is the best!
[Image: ragnatzsignature.jpg]
6 is my favorite. Might want to go to the sequential route after 4 though.

Anything except 13. Blech.
No Man's Sky is awesome...and disappointing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik
Well, Scarlet and I already broke ground on FF4: The After Years (and FF9 after that). This will likely be one I do solo.

I'm cool with whatever gets selected. As I've said before, I didn't mind FF13 as much as a lot of people did.

Ragnatz is talking crazy... an evil tree wizard in human form that hitches a ride with your party as a splinter does not for good story make.

My vote goes for anything post 10... as I'm still going to LP everything up to 10. Doesn't mean you can't do it, but Scarlet doesn't understand things very well sometimes.

"I did 8 so you don't have to." he says to me
By the way, I've mentioned my lack of activity before, I think (save for my co-ops with Scarlet), but I'll say it again. I burned myself out badly on all of the Halloween games I chose to work on this year. I'm behind on the monthlies also, which I'll try to get working on this weekend. I'm not sure when I'll return to where I left off with my unfinished Halloween LPs; I'm wondering if I should save them for next Halloween or finish those before starting anything new...

I say.... you do whatever you wanna do man. If you wanna put em on hold... do it. If you wanna bust em out... do it.

If I were to make a non-earned request... I'd say stop everything for a while and play a game that you're super into and enjoy first. Maybe a Mega Man or something.
(12-14-2016, 07:28 PM)Jason Wrote: I say.... you do whatever you wanna do man. If you wanna put em on hold... do it. If you wanna bust em out... do it.

If I were to make a non-earned request... I'd say stop everything for a while and play a game that you're super into and enjoy first. Maybe a Mega Man or something.

I second that!
[Image: 10848583_10152953855407998_6704716869698...e=59801D2D]
(12-14-2016, 08:26 PM)Scarlet Wrote:
(12-14-2016, 07:28 PM)Jason Wrote: I say.... you do whatever you wanna do man. If you wanna put em on hold... do it. If you wanna bust em out... do it.

I second that!
Agree too. I sometimes get burned out just playing games. I have no idea how some of you guys can keep up commentary and deal with editing and everything else just to produce content.

Play something that's super fun for you.
No Man's Sky is awesome...and disappointing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik
We're generally all too lazy to edit.

Secret's out.