Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Poll: Which PS1 RPG Should I Tackle Next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
SaGa Frontier
0%
0 0%
Breath of Fire 3
33.33%
2 33.33%
Thousand Arms
16.67%
1 16.67%
Digimon World
0%
0 0%
when are you doing Chrono Trigger?
0%
0 0%
finish the games you started already, dammit!!
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll 97
Hi everyone! Long time, no chat. I've been away for quite awhile, but I want to get more involved again. So, I was thinking recently; after Ragnatz and I finished Beyond the Beyond, there are several other PS1 RPGs that I've started, and greatly enjoyed, yet never got around to finishing. So, which would you like to see me tackle next (and if you want to co-commentate, as Ragnatz and I did, feel free to let me know).

When are you gonna finish Star Ocean?
[Image: ragnatzsignature.jpg]
Oh crud; I've completely forgotten that one. I'm gonna have to go back to that one when I've gotten farther in FF6 and 7. And Scarlet and I have finished TAY; and then there's FF Tactics that Ii'm doing on stream (fortunately I think I'm getting close to the end of that one). Oh, and I recorded three Lufia 2 videos a LONG way back that I haven't actually uploaded yet. Sheesh; I have a short attention span, especially when it comes to RPGs...