Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nintendo, E3, and The Unpleasable Fanbase
The poll for the day at GameFaqs (as it usually is) was the basic who won e3 thing.

Nintendo came dead last in that ranking... or at least they were when I checked it.

Looking around at some of what happened... it seemed to me that really the only company that actually had a good bunch of new stuff to talk about was Nintendo.

Sony said "Here's a shiny version of a game that's been in your closet for 8 years." and Microsoft said "We can't really make any new games so we'll let you play your old ones."

Nintendo on the other hand says "Remember all those great old games we've been kinda neglecting? We're sorry. Let's make it up to you."

I don't know why people are so hard on Nintendo. If Sony/Microsoft did that I don't think anyone would really bat an eye at it. Is it because Nintendo is actually the only one of the three that's a "gaming" company do you think?

I haven't seen any of the trailers for anything new because... I don't want to. I don't have a WiiU but I do plan on getting one sometime this year I hope. But I know that what we see at E3 rarely ends up being the finished product. The trailers are more working concepts than anything most of the time.

Kinda like when a new console gets released and you have 4 options for games and people instantly doom it from the get go... well ya gotta give it time ya know? I always point to the SNES for this. Remember Final Fantasy II and how it looked and felt? A few years later we got FF3... and what a huuuuuge leap that was from one to the other.

Folks gotta chill out. They're judging a book by it's cover here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nintendo, E3, and The Unpleasable Fanbase - by Jason - 06-19-2015, 12:23 PM